Need help with information supravox horn and 285gmf driver

Enceintes, Hushbox, pointes de découplage, ... Le coin des bricoleurs

Modérateur : Les Modérateurs

Jacobus

Need help with information supravox horn and 285gmf driver

Messagepar Jacobus » 06 Sep 2006, 20:09

Dear people,

I first want to say sorry that I write in english but I can't communicate in French. The problem is that I'm looking for information about the 1 pouce pavillon from Supravox with the B&C 250 compression driver combined with the supravox 285gmf driver. I was hoping that somebody here knows about these speakers and has experience with them and is willing to gives his ideas and opinons and advice. It is very difficult to find info about this in english, I'm pretty sure people in France have more experience with these speakers.

Kind regards,

Jacob

Fab

Messagepar Fab » 06 Sep 2006, 22:14

(...en français avec Systran)

Jacobus write :

"Tout d'abord désolé d'écrire en anglais mais je ne peux pas communiquer en français. Le problème est que je recherche des informations sur le pavillon de 1 pouce Supravox avec le conducteur de compression de B&C 250 combiné avec le conducteur du supravox 285gmf. J'espérais que quelqu'un ici connaisse ces haut-parleurs et en a une expérience et qu'il puisse me donner ses idées, opinons et conseils. Il est très difficile de trouver l'information à ce sujet en anglais, je suis certain que les personnes en France ont plus d'expérience avec ces haut-parleurs."

Supravox in english :
http://www.supravox.fr/anglais/index.htm

Si ça peut aider
Fab

Phil*

Re: Need help with information supravox horn and 285gmf driv

Messagepar Phil* » 07 Sep 2006, 08:05

Jacobus a écrit :Dear people,

I first want to say sorry that I write in english but I can't communicate in French. The problem is that I'm looking for information about the 1 pouce pavillon from Supravox with the B&C 250 compression driver combined with the supravox 285gmf driver. I was hoping that somebody here knows about these speakers and has experience with them and is willing to gives his ideas and opinons and advice. It is very difficult to find info about this in english, I'm pretty sure people in France have more experience with these speakers.

Kind regards,

Jacob

Hi ! I suppose you're talking about this speakers :

"Diafan" from the audiyofan.org forum can give you an advice. He's using this speakers, the only différence is the obsolet B&C DE25 instead of the DE250 :
http://diafan.free.fr/PageBas08.htm
http://audiyofan.org.preview.lost-oasis ... sc&start=0
Dernière édition par Phil* le 08 Sep 2006, 01:25, édité 2 fois.

Jacobus

Messagepar Jacobus » 07 Sep 2006, 23:40

Hello,

Thank you for the help so far, I reallu appreciate it. I will try to contact diafan. I think I already tried contact him in the past but I did not succeed. By the way, the speakers shown are indeed the one I was talking about.

kind regards,

Jacob

Revenir vers « Menuiserie & Mécanique »